If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What I Got Out of Conference....

This weekend was pretty nice. Saturday we spent ignoring the fact that conference was actually going... (I know! Apostate!) and ran around and actually got things done that we needed to.. aka getting food etc for Sunday dinner.

Sunday rolled around and we were invited to my in-laws house to watch conference and hang out (besides the fact that it was our turn to cook Sunday Dinner)

Anywho I got some pictures and whatnot... here is a few of the family playing Settlers of Catan in between conference sessions (I was konked out in the other room)

Most of the day the kids played on the floor in front of the TV (BTW the TV is above the fireplace...nice for keeping little hands at bay!)

The Energizer Bunny was into EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. You name it... he was into it.

Goober enjoyed doing dot-to-dots...

And while I wasn't wrestling kids during the day or trying to keep the Energizer out of things I tried to get as much out of conference as possible. Though I have to admit... it wasn't much. Thank goodness it comes out in print in the Ensign.
You want to know the best thing I got out of conference this time??? Really?
This is something incredibly rare....
A mostly clean kitchen! (cause we weren't here to mess it up!)

3 comments:

*MARY* said...

My dad used to buy me a new jigsaw puzzle to do during conference.
Now I'm a puzzle genius.

Kar said...

Oh, I am so sorry Energizer Bunny is in this phase. I hate this phase with little boys! It's so exhausting! It will be happening to me again, soon enough. Dylan was a killer when he was Energizer Bunny's age.

Nat said...

Ah, clean kitchen! That's such a good feeling! I didn't notice last time I was over that your back wall in your kitchen is blue. I like it a lot.