If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sometimes I take them for granted.

There are times when I wonder why I became a mother. There are times when all I would ask for is two minutes alone. There are times when I get so frustrated I could scream.

These are not those times.

Honestly, my kids are what keep me going. They are wonderful, and really for their ages, they really are pretty good siblings to each other.

This morning Missy My was the first one up for the day, all she wanted to do was sit on my lap and hug me (this could have been because she was cold, but I'll take it anyways!) Goober does his best to always look out for his younger siblings and tries to help me as much as possible. And The Energizer Bunny is usually more than happy to give me the most wonderful smiles under the sun.

I would be lost without my kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when they want to snuggle - it's the best! And I think you're amazing/crazy for handling three kids well. :)

Sometimes I think I'm going nutso with just two...

Nat said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! And I think every mother goes through those feelings, of just wanting to be alone or whatever. I think we have it so good and are so blessed that we need to feel the frustration etc. too, so we realize how blessed we are.

Melissa said...

Oh! Sweet! Carsen wants me to snuggle him right now, but I am trying to avoid it...read my blog...I am jealous you had an awesome day with your kids! I wish my day could have been a good one...oh well there is always tomorrow!

Kar said...

Good for you for remembering to ignore the bad. I need to be that way, especially with Sadie, who has been driving me batty for the last several weeks...