If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Funny Baby

5 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! P.S., you have a really nice living room! :)

Nat said...

It's the simple pleasures! That's what's so awesome about babies-you do something so little and they think you're the best comedian in the universe! I love the hysterical laughter.

Nat said...

P.S.-I ended up deleting your comment on my "for sale" post, because I deleted Brianna's rude comment, and it wouldn't have made sense by itself. So don't think I'm a comment hater.

breymom said...

This cracks me up! What a fun baby...what is that soft stuff he's sitting on?

Unknown said...

Carpet!!! imagine! Something between you and the floorboards :)