If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, May 9, 2008

Names Names Names

Yeah, so finding girls after their names have changed is a booger!

Currently I'm trying to help my old class officers with our 10 year reunion. The biggest job? You named it! Finding people! So do your old schoolmates a favor if you have a reunion comming up.... Find them!!!! lol

4 comments:

Nat said...

So... maybe you should come to the hospital tomorrow, and while I'm on drugs I'll tell you all about what a super sleuth I am! I totally rocked my class reunion!

Melissa said...

Hey April! This is Melissa LeSueur (Wilson). I found your blog through one listed on my sister's blog. How's that for tricky? Anyway, it is so cool that you are helping with the reunion! Lincoln and I are looking forward to it. When is it going to be?

Unknown said...

MEL!!! I don't have your email and can't see your blog!!! lol It's August 15 and 16th.... website is www.ifhs1998.com

Kar said...

How nice of you to help your class officers. NO ONE helped poor Nat. The biggest part of her job was finding people. Good luck, dude. Has joining facebook helped you any??