If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Li is Nine Months Old!

Nine months old and my littlest kidlet yet! I took him to his doctors appointment yesterday. he is doing alright, he is healthy and happy! He is in the 10th percentile as far as his measurements go though. being 17 lbs 10 oz, 28 in long, and his head is 17.4 in around.
He is a little delayed as far as developmentally but the doctor isn't too worried due to the fact that he is army crawling :) Last night we made sure to start working with him on feeding himself and clapping etc.
I'm just happy that he is such a good and content baby!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Feeding himself and clapping? Okay, my kids didn't do either of those until WAY older! Maybe we're all retards and I'm oblivious...

Kar said...

I think that part of being a good, content baby is taking a little more time to reach milestones. Sadie didn't crawl until 12 months and didn't walk until 16 months. She just...didn't really care to learn. If you're concerned about his development, you should look into the Idaho Infant/Toddler program. They not only help with speech (Sadie's in it for speech), but with all other developmental issues. Therapists come to your houes for free, no matter how rich or poor you are.