If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, May 25, 2008

HORRAY!

Yippy! Today Our whole family made it ALL THE WAY THROUGH CHURCH!!! YAY! No potty accidents, no uber crying crankiness, and no freak outs! Though I struggled through the first meeting, after that the other meetings went ok. So I count that as a VERY successful Sunday!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations! Days like that are hard to come by.

Layton Mom said...

My son fell asleep in Sacrament meeting. Since I had to lead the music in RS Daddy got to take the two little ones home. Living across the street is just too darn convenient.x

Nat said...

Any time I can hear more than two sentences in a row the speaker/teacher says, I consider it a good Sunday. But seeing as that hardly ever happens... Congrats, though, and here's hoping for more like it!

Nat said...

Any time I can hear more than two sentences in a row the speaker/teacher says, I consider it a good Sunday. But seeing as that hardly ever happens... Congrats, though, and here's hoping for more like it!

Kar said...

Hey, congrats! I don't think I've heard a sacrament meeting talk in five years... And then, I fall asleep in Sunday School. Every single week. The life of a tired mom.