So today was the first practice of T-ball! Goober seamed to have fun though I think that all he really wanted to do was run after the ball :)
Arin did a wonderful job in getting the kids to understand what was supposed to be going on, better than I ever could have done! Good Job Arin!!!
Here are the pictures I got of the practice.

Goober at first base

Lots of parents helping to direct the kids to the right places.


Run Run Run!!!

Goober running home (after much directing!)
Missy My watching the game... at one point her and four other "younger siblings" were all sitting and playing with each other. It was so cute. I was going to get a picture, but then Li decided to eat grass or something and I missed it!
Ben was such a good sport. He even helped the kids to know how to stand to hit the ball right!

Goober hitting the ball!

Ben helping Dylan know what to do.

Ila and Garrison waiting to catch the ball.

Dylan running to first base.

Ila running to first base. Check out the
tongue!
lol
Goober standing at third base.... I told him to smile and he just looked at me like I was nuts.

Running Home!

"Couch" talking with the kids.

"This is fun!!!"
3 comments:
It makes me sad to see those great pictures. That could have been us. I miss living there!
I'll work on that!
Dude,what was Dylan doing with his hat?? I'm so glad you got pictures of this, since I was out of commission. I'll have to download them to my computer. Thanks again. I just barely realized that I didn't see you at Monday's game. I was watching Arin's kids and my kids (Nat's kids wouldn't get near me - sad, when they won't go to their own aunt)and soooo distracted that I didn't even think to look around. Duh. Sorry if I inadvertently ignored you, April! Were you there??
Post a Comment