If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mmmm Colors

OK, so I know this blog now officially clashes (at least Jer thinks so! lol). But I wanted to see what all I could do on my own as far as editing the background and title to match. I found those shiny funky letters and loved them. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of pale yellow (which is the only color that really lends itself nicely to teal). Outside of wall paint and flowers it's just not me!

So until I get a chance to once again spend a bit of time editing the crap out of the blog...

Hate to say it, your eyes may have to bare with me for a bit!

UPDATE: changed it since

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Brown looks good with teal, also purple, and like a dark burgandy... it looks cool though! I am excited to see what you do with it!

Unknown said...

mmm yeah, it was late... I think my mind had turned off :) Oh geee... I need to fix that! lol hopefully tonight I will find some time.

Kar said...

Aw, it looks great. I'm too scared to fiddle with my blog. I changed my header recently and just about died of anxiety. Such a technophobe.

Nat said...

I love that you love to experiment on your blog. I keep thinking about it, and then I'm like, nah, I'd spend too much time trying to find something, or too scared I'd mess it up (like Kar).

breymom said...

I like the change! Where do you find new back grounds?

Unknown said...

hmmm I make them :) I haven't a CLUE where other people find theirs :)